Investment Guidelines and Criteria
- Has critical and pioneering impact on national socio-economic development
- Lack of or absence of willing investors to pursue project
- Commercially Viable
- With exit mechanism
- Equity investment in areas of strategic value in line with the government’s perspective, where the highest economic development can be achieved.
- NDC should not compete in areas which are adequately serviced by the private sector and other government entities;
- NDC’s equity participation should be with preference for a proactive minority.
- Consistent with the Medium Term Philippine Development Plan (MTPDP) and Investment Priorities Plan (IPP).