NDC-Philippine Infrastructure Corporation (NPIC) was incorporated under the Securities and Exchange Commission under Registration No. CS200501240 on January 27, 2005. Its incorporation was authorized per Memorandum from the Executive Secretary, dated December 13, 2004, upon the recommendation of the Secretary of the Department of Trade and Industry and Secretary of Finance and shall be attached to the DTI.
Develop, package, structure and or manage investments in infrastructure projects and commercial ventures related to the development of infrastructure in which the NDC wishes to participate or invest.
Status and Accomplishments:
- Completed the Business Plan for the Laguindingan and Mindanao Airports Development Projects.
- Completed the Preliminary Engineering Design for the Daang Hari-SLEX Link Road Project
- Completed the Feasibility Study on the Calamba-Laguna (CALA) North-South Expressway Project
- Completed the Feasibility Study on the R10C3R9 Expressway Project
Plans and Programs:
- To channel the Official Development Assistance (ODA) loans from Japan International Cooperation Agency (JICA) to NDC-PIC that will eventually be provide by a sovereign guarantee cover from NDC and DOF
- These loans will be re-lend to private infrastructure projects with the private commercial banks providing additional loans to the projects.